I havent been ignoring your comments guys, just decided to take a little mini vacation for a couple of days.
Went down to Baja for some fun in the sun, came back home to find that its even hotter here than in Mexico.
Damn heat wave is making the AC work extra hard.
Guess there is no Labor Day for the AC :)
So whats new with the day to day of PSD... anyone else get banned/demoded/quit/runoff/scapegoated/etc.... ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Well PSD add another Administrator named Wishi. I think he/she is from the Sports Direct Inc. DG is not the same without you. I notice more than anything there not as many members on PSD as there were before you got banned. I seen Andrew on more than he usually is on. Other than that there hasn't been a lot of news with PSD. BTW Blenderboy5 has your name in sign.
Happy Labor Day everybody..... wait it was yesterday;
Anyways, Ruven I got a question;
What's the best way to get rid of cunt muffin (a.k.a. Wrigs)?
If enough of the forum vets stood up to Douchebag Of The Year 07, what's the best method to de-admin him?
The new owner? Andrew?
If you guys really want a change in the way PSD is run, i suggest you contact the guys from SportsDirectInc and voice your displeasure.
The Wishi person might make a good start.
Did you join another site Ruven? If so what is the site name? Also did they block psd so you can't view it?
Well I have your name and I "goodbye" sorta thing in there, and no one's said anything about it
Hey ruven its jonny again.
And responding to the first post, he is from Sports Direct because he aint with the 'technical class' of the admins.
How you doing ruven?
happy labor day ruven
Oh and Ruven, your profile doesn't show your email, at least not for me.
Im doing real good guys, i even got a little bit of news.
:D
Blenderboy, i appreciate you putting me in your sig, i saw that a few days ago... nice touch.
email is...
ruven 76 @ gmail dot com
haha they have a different color for " retired mods" users
Trust me... i was never going into the retired mods category, Wrigs would never have that.
I know, i read it in the mod forum :D
Post a Comment