Friday, August 31, 2007

People Want To Know Why I Was Demoded

Ill start with posting the only PM i think i have ever received from Wrigley.
I didnt even get a chance to read it, once i logged on that morning... i was already demoded.
Very classy ;)
This is a direct quote word for word from the PM.

[QUOTE=WrigleyBoy25]
Andrew and I have decided to de-mod you. Over the last couple of weeks I have received numerous PM complaints about some things you've done--ranging from calling people "FAGS" multiple times, participating in threads that should be closed down and ones that contain plagiarism; culminating with you allowing the A hole award after I asked you not to--going as far as to undelete it when Dphins deleted it. You admittedly don't agree with the policies a mod has to follow around here when it comes to PM spam, user notes and the things mentioned above. It's really no different than Bob Sac following his own rules in hard deleting things when asked not to.

You likely won't believe this, but I do appreciate everything you've done to help the site, and I did not want to de-mod you. You've asked or challenged me to do it many times and I did not. We can't allow this stuff anymore and Andrew and I have no choice but to do this.
[/QUOTE]

Andrew.... right.
He has been in the mod forum probably twice so far this calendar year.
Truth is that the dude got PAID!
With the amount of money he got for selling the PSD userbase to a sports betting company... its no wonder he doesnt really have much to do with the forums anymore.
Andrew came in and made a quick one line post basically saying "My name is Andrew, and i approve of this message".... after Wrigs said i had been demoded.


Now to the reasons given as to why i was demoded.

1. PM Complaints
Im a mod, i give people infractions, i ban people, etc... folks dont like that, duh!
Those PM complaints are normal... and par for the course.
If they even ever existed, none was ever posted in the mod forum as proof even though some mods asked... i know, i went back and read those threads :D

2. Calling people the word "fag".
Ok please... get over that word seriously.
If you are offended by it.... then you are retarded, and if you are offended by retarded, then you are a moron too.
I called one of my own laker fans who i often kid around with a Fag.
I used the word ONCE, not multiple times as he says.
It was kidding around, its not a word thats even banned on PSD, although i assume the word "ruven" will soon be.
I hear people are getting their posts deleted if they say my name.
Im not Beetlejuice.... its ok to say my name.

3.Participating in threads that should be closed down.
He never explained that one all the way, im guessing he might be talking about the two or three weeks towards before i got demoded when i stopped deleting spam all the time.
I would go in the spam thread and make fun of the spammer, i did that a few times without deleting the thread. I closed them sometimes.
Before that, my entire time as a PSD Mod i was always quick to delete spam.
I took a couple of weeks off from "being a mod"... others have taken a year off and get rewarded.
I took 3 weeks off and that was enough to demod me.
BTW, i was in Mexico for part of it.... everyone takes vacations, its about time i took one in 4-5 years.
During that time i posted less frequently, i did very little moderating, etc...
Summer was in full bloom and i decided to actually spend time with my GF for a change.

4.Being in threads with Plagiarism
Basically he means talking about torrents.
OMG someone mentioned torrents.... the FBI will be at our doors.
No they wont.
You can talk about them all you want, you can even do more than that.
But to think that having a conversation about a torrent is something that will get you in trouble.... is RETARDED.
You are allowed to talk about stuff, nobody was linking to any material or hosting the links on PSD or even posting links to perfectly legal torrent search engine sites.
Sites that HOST torrent files use Google Ads and all the other advertising systems, the same ones that PSD uses, and the same ones that Wrigs says will pull their ads if we talk about torrents.
That isnt anything remotely related to plagiarism...
He isnt stupid, but he pretends to be for good effect.
Its called lying now to get what you want, because nobody will be there to call you on your lie later... and if someone does you can easily just say "oops", but then claim that its too late now, "whats done is done".
Like with banning me when it was first thought i had "hacked" PSD.
BTW, word of advice, if you really dont want to get hacked in the future, i would consider upgrading the forum software to its latest patch from a while back... PSD is running a patch behind, just FYI.

5.A-Hole Award.
Truth is Wrigs was pissed about the Awards thing from the start.
Pissed that i did it without his consent.
Then even more pissed when he and the rest of his inner circle went on to bash the idea and laugh it off as something that nobody would care about and would die in a couple of hours.
It became one of the heaviest trafficked part of the forums for the entire time it was running... it would have continued roaring at a high pace if i wasnt demoded in the middle of it and could not continue moderating it.
The fact that people liked one of my ideas AGAIN.... probably pissed him off more than anything. Dont think he takes very well to being shown to be wrong.
I had ended my little "vacation" from being a mod that week.
Its why i was working really hard with the Awards forums.
I was back at work making Wrigs money.
I know Wrigs, i know the mod forum... NOTHING gets done in any sort of reasonable timeframe.
I didnt want 6 months to pass... Wrigs to say "Hey why dont we have Awards", and then pretend like my idea never existed.
Thats why i did them on my own, with Nozz's help and without the mod forums permission.
Sure they were a little ridiculous... but that was the point, i played them up for the campy nature that awards generally are.
They werent meant to be taken uber seriously.
He sent a brand new mod to delete the A-Hole award.
I thought he had deleted it because of the name, so i brought it back and starred out the name of hte title thinking that it would be enough for the award to stand.
Nope... that "undeleting what another mod deleted" was a big reason for my demotion.
BTW, D-Phins had just been added to to the GD forum for one reason only, to combat spam at night.
Yet one of his first acts there was to delete a thread by a seasoned mod?
Yeah... Wrigs didnt put him up to that at all ;)

Nearly every improvement done to PSD before this past year was either an idea that Sandman, Ari, or myself came up with.
And we came up with many more, but Wrigs would not allow them.
Sandman finally started to take my ideas and implementing them without Wrigs "ok".
That lead to Wrigs going to Andrew and asking for Sandman to be fired.
At the time Sandman and Wrigs were Co-Admins.
He made up some BS list of excuses and Sandman was dropped, making Wrigley the sole Admin and PSD losing one of its best mods in Sandman.
Ari has recently stepped down from all but one of his mod duties, i believe he kept his Knicks... he said it was school, but i think it might have been more than just that.
Lots of other long time mods have stepped down over the past few months, most have done so due to their disgust with the way Wrigley controls the forum and shapes the truth.
They are just too classy to make a big deal out of it....
I try to be classy, just not always succesful :D

6.You admittedly don't agree with the policies a mod has to follow....
Yeah... i dont, i tried hard to implement some of those policies, but Wrigs implemented them incorrectly.
We have way too much over moderation for certain stupid stupid things.
And not nearly enough moderation for hte stuff the truly matters to the health of a forum.
The priorities are not having the most healthy forum.
The priorities is having as many people come through PSD and click on those stupid Akon ads as possible.
Thats the bottom line.
We all know this is a business and folks gotta make money, but there has to be point where a smart person understands that future growth will only be hampered by the lowering the health of the site and the quality of its posters.
The system for moderating is so overdone... that most mods end up just not doing much at all. Its way too much of a hassle.
Things like Usernotes backfire on you when every time you discipline someone you need to a)Posta Usernote, b)Send a PM, c)Actually perform the ban/infraction, d)post in the mod forum saying what you did. e)Post in the Village of the Banned... did you guys get all that? (i think there is one more step too)
Its counterproductive to make it that much of a process in order to ban someone or give them an infraction.
We have to leave a usernote and make a post in the Mod forum each time we WARN you guys even.
By the time i finish with all of that... i forget what the person did in the first place to warrant discipline!

I also dont believe PSD needs to be blocking out RealGM.com, that we need to be forcing people that have their own sites outside of PSD to close them down or get banned.
A few posters that started their own website have been banned or told to delete their site if they want to come back.
Posters who went over to those sites and posted over there all got banned for hte most part... some got let back in eventually.

Its retarded to me that PSD still acts like some little site hosted on geocities.com or something.
PSD is the big boys, stop eating the little boys lunches.
Do you think RealGM.com cares if people post on PSD?
I doubt they or any other PROFESSIONAL SPORTS SITE would do something so tacky as to ban the names of their competitors. Do you ?

7.It's really no different than Bob Sac following his own rules in hard deleting things when asked not to.
Ha... The moment i read that, i knew my days were numbered.
I could see the wagons circling and the drums making noise.
That was Wrigley letting me know that i was going to suffer the same fate as Bob.
I dont know the true story about BobSac, i was a new mod that mostly just staid in the Lakers and Dodgers forums at the time.
So i hadnt experienced any of the "horrible" crimes that Wrigs and others had put on Bob.
I had no opinion on the matter, and the only information i had was the "official" story as given in the mod forum thread that is still there to this day concerning BobSac.
I had no reason to doubt it.
Until know.
I dont know if all thats in there about Bob was true or not anymore.
I see the same tactics used on BobSac being used on me now.
It might put the whole BobSac thing in question... if i only knew enough about the guy to care.

8. You likely won't believe this, but I do appreciate everything you've done to help the site, and I did not want to de-mod you.
LOL... lets leave the comedy to the pro's.
Moving on....

9. You've asked or challenged me to do it many times and I did not. We can't allow this stuff anymore and Andrew and I have no choice but to do this.
Thats a load of BS.
I told Andrew in the past that if Wrigs problems with me became too much of a distraction that he could let me know and i would step down.
The last thing i wanted was to be a hindrance in PSD moving forward.
Those were my words to Andrew, the Owner at the time.
That doesnt count as me asking to be demoded.

I did say publicly in the mod forum ONCE that i would be turning in my mod card.
But that was for a specific reason.
TSF was fed up with Wrigs unfair treatment of others and himself, he wanted to quit.
I urged him not to quit and that if he quit i would quit too, so dont quit.
The next morning i log on and he had quit.
He IM'ed me and said "Now your turn".
So i said... "screw it, i did say i would".
So then i posted that since Tex was demoded they could go ahead and demod me as well.
Within the next few minutes i had talked sense into Tex and he took back his banned request and therefore so did I.

Again... that that does not mean i asked to be demoded "many" times or really any times at all.

Its just more of his spin/lies.
And the sad part is that a lot of mods get fooled by what he says.
Since if you speak up against one of Wrigs views you are automatically labled, tarred and feathered in the mod forum.

I fully expect the mod forum to be purged in the next coming day/weeks.
More mods getting banned, and more mods resigning.

It will soon be a forum full of only yes men and mole hunters trying to find out who is spilling out juicy information.

BTW, there has been leaks in the mod forum for a long time, everyone knows this.
Folks get accused and found out to not be the mole, and the search continues.
Folks get fingered and it turns out to be someone who the Admin actually likes... so that gets quickly buried as if nothing ever happened.

One thing, before Wrigley became the PSD Admin there was no moles.
There was no problems in the mod forum.
There was disagreement, but people worked things out, they knew that Andrew would listen to everyone equally and be fair.
I never once had a problem with the owner Andrew nor did he have one with me, prior to Wrigley being made sole Admin.

The problems all started when he was made sole Admin.
The mood of the mod forum changed, and having a view other than that of the Admin was seen as dissent.
Mods became afraid to speak up, mods stopped coming to the mod forum, and there was fighting all the time.
A lot of that was me always pushing the mods and the admins to do things to make the site better, easy and cheap things that required little or no money to do.
I would get angry when i saw the mod forum being used as a place to belittle and make fun of the users.
Nozz in particular who i did not even know at the time.

There was threads saying the guy looked like an apeman, a cro magnon, missing link, and worse.

All the time new threads would be made by a small group of mods with the simple point of making as much fun and talking as much shit about them as possible.

A few of us mods could not stand it anymore and we told them how much they all looked like 12 year old schoolgirls talking all this shit about people behind their back, then being "cool" with them in public.

And i guess that all comes back to why i used Mrkx's login to go read who was saying krap about me in the mod forum.

If a person is able to know who is saying krap about them and is given the ability... he is going to take it, i dont care who you are.
Its human nature to want to know who you can trust.




Wow this one wasnt supposed to be nearly this long.
If you read it all you should get a medal, or at least an Award for really liking drama :)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

the major problem with wrigley and now psd is that the rules are not enforced in an even handed manner... the rules are clearly stated but when corners are cut at every turn it creates an enviornment that no one really knows what they can or cannot do... i got a major beef with wrigley and even though i don't have alot of posts, i have been a daily reader (watching for breaking sports news) for about 3 years... the guy just deletes posts that he personally doesn't like, not to mention that he has made kids mods that can't sleep at night without a night light, it is absurd... now in 2 days 3 mods have been perma-band or asked to be demodded (Texas_SportsFan1) further more the whole so called 'private messages' can be viewed by wrigley! so he can monitor every single thing said through simple word flag software it's like the gestapo... but now that he is working for a new company andrew will not be able to protect him, if his employers recieve enough complaints he will get a taste of what he gave to you ruven...

omar said...

that was a lot to read. Weird, the saga continues. Lol.

Sbank said...

well thanks for telling us how you got demoded but how did wigs ever get the power to begin with?

omar said...

Ruven, I dont know if u know this but u are still a mod in the psd mock offseason forum and sub forums of that forum.

Unknown said...

i think we should start our own forum with ruven, mr kx and texas sports fan!

what do you think ruven?

Unknown said...

i think we should start our own forum with ruven, texas sports fan, and all other mods =]

what do you think ruven?

Anonymous said...

wrigs has been on payroll with PSD since July 06, and it is my understanding that he was the only mod/admin that was on the payroll and he now has a paid postition with the new parent company... it is my feeling that the paid position and the purchase of PSD is what spearheaded the demodding and eventual perma-ban of ruven... ruven has said it himself every idea that he (ruven) suggested in the mod forum was shot down by wrigley and then later implemented by wrigley who took the credit for it, and wrigley now describes his paid position duties as "expansion and idea generation" which is what ruven did... why else would the lakers forum be the heaviest trafficed forum?

Anonymous said...

I like how you only addressed the issues that Wrigley brought up. When you know damn well there was a lot more too it then that, it was personal. You disagreed with him, you called him on his bullshit, basically you were a constant thorn in his side. Everyone and their mother knew you would be de-modded by Wrigs eventually, and he jumped at the first chance he got. I pleaded with him when it first happened to at least tell the truth about why you were de-modded instead of the bullshit he sent you in that PM... he stuck to his guns. I guess it's all how you interpret it... I view the whole situation as bullshit.

And I think everyone can realize that if ruven wasn't de-modded in the first place for these BS reasons neither him, none of this would have happened.

Sbank said...

Sox_13 and Texas_SportsFan1 Quite. Yor are right Ruven the site is not going to be the same anymore

omar said...

tex just asked to get demoded and he did and i think the same with sox 13. I wonder who the new mods will be.

Anonymous said...

Let me say this! Ruven is right. Absolutely right about everything that went down on PSD.

When I left this past Monday, I was happy. I have a good paying job in my major, and I am moving to North Carolina. So what if I didn't want to post there anymore, who gives a shit.

I will be honest for the first time. I lost alot of interest for PSD. Many things come into play.

I want everyone to read this now, because this is the truth.

This is only a website, and people need to know that you do have lives. It's going to be hard leaving but I will not look back.

Wrigs and company would bach me and make fun of me like little children. I heard it all Wrigs...I heard it all man. Now I know some of you don't really give a shit, but some of the members who respected me might. I had friends in the mod forum, and they would have my back. I would PM Wrigs, basically trying to talk to him about certain things I hear, and he would come back with that lame "Professional" reponse. "Nozz I respect you, and you are paranoid". Every damn Time..

Wrigs hates to be called out, and he will try his best to cover up his mistakes.

Do you guys wanna know something. Wrigs hates it when he doesnt come up with a creative idea for the forums. Especially if it's members he doesn't like. So when me, or Ruven, or someone else came up with something, he would dump it saying it won't work. Did it for the Awards...And now the Successful College Football Forums.

Andrew would PM me once and awhile and tell me to cool out when I do something stupid, or say something that I would regret. He would look out for me because he knew what was going on...

Oh Wrigs, yes....Andrew knew how you were acting, and he didn't like it at all. But he knew that he wouldn't be on there enough to do something. And he said that you too were real cool so he didn't want to ruin your friendship. So he just told me to leave it to the other mods. If they are fed up with him, and they all vote for him to be de-admined...lol If that is a word..lol Then Andrew would properly relieve you of your current duties.

And some of you might think I'm bullshitting, but this is not the case. I'm being honest. I was treated like crap on that forum. From mods, and Wrigs. People thought I was a Dumbass, didn't know what I was talking about. That is why some of the threads I made, mis pronouncing a name, would be a 15 page thread..All making fun of me. I'm no Emo...I didn't get depressed and want to kill myself. I took all of it in stride..I was pissed, but let it go.

How come I was finally made a TM? What took so long? Wrigs... Some Mods...Just don't care for me.

So when I made those two threads before saying that I was leaving...I was...But then either Ruven or someone else would tell me to stay.

My point is this...Many people want to talk all of this shit, and act like pre-teens online. Hide behind a damn keyboard. What is it about my comments that make me this big time issue? How come we have this Admin who is bias towards his fellow fans, then call someone else bias. Wrigs would tell me to stay out of the MLB forum because I don't know enough to post in there. Not his exact words, but basically...Wrigs would ban people and give infractions to members who bait, troll, etc. Then when the Cowboys lost that playoff game to the Seahawks because of a fumble by Romo. Who post a video, laughing at it right after the game ended...In the NFL forum for all members to see.....Wrigs...I confronted him about it, and he says the same thing to me..."Paranoid".

Wrigs will do crap that he knows he can't get into trouble for..He's an Admin, he can basically do whatever he wants...How many members can find a thread, or post where wrigs was trolling, baiting, etc. I can...

It's funny how all of the Mods who hate Wrigs, or just don't agree with him are leaving, or asking to be demodded. What does that tell you PSD Members? Wrigs is a joke, and the ones who ride his coat-tail, are losers too.

It's only a forum, but Wrigs is the type of guy who you would hate as a boss. He was one of you before, gets that promotion, and just goes wild. Wants complete control. Wants everyone to be his puppets.

I'm never coming back...

Much respect to the ones who respect me as a member. It's just a site, but you guys were just being yourselves, and nothing else.

Peace...Nozz

Anonymous said...

Man, you'll be missed on PSD...

Interesting stuff, reminds me of how Wrigs said he was a fan of the Patriot Act. :P

It really sucks if mods can use their forum to badmouth other posters behind their back, your examples were actually quite shocking. Haha, mods should get banned for that kind of crap as well.

BTW, Ari has moved to St. Louis and started his new job there last week, so it's not unlikely that he just doesn't have enough time anymore.

Anonymous said...

Sandman 7103 (6:53:28 PM): whats up
Anonymous: here about PSD?
Sandman 7103 (6:53:54 PM): what happened?
Anonymous: lol aww yea you left right
Anonymous: Well Ruven, MrKX got perma banned
Sandman 7103 (6:54:36 PM): too much drama
Sandman 7103 (6:54:40 PM): for what?
Anonymous: well
Anonymous: Ruven was de-modded
Anonymous: ruven logged into MRKX's name, and viewed the mod forum
Anonymous: because everyone was talking about him and me
Anonymous: Wrigs found out, and banned them both
Anonymous: bullshit really
Anonymous: so Texas_Sportsfan1 and Sox 13 both asked to be de-modded
Anonymous: Tex left PSD as well
Sandman 7103 (6:56:49 PM): jesus christ
Sandman 7103 (6:56:52 PM): thats why I left
Sandman 7103 (6:57:02 PM): wrigleyboy is a damn drama queen that can't get over himself
Sandman 7103 (6:57:09 PM): a lot of people are
Anonymous: lol
Sandman 7103 (6:57:14 PM): it's like a big fucking middle school
Anonymous: hahaha
Sandman 7103 (6:57:25 PM): and wrigley boy is pissed that somebody took his lunch money
Sandman 7103 (6:57:30 PM): and now that he has power
Sandman 7103 (6:57:34 PM): everybody is going to pay for it
Anonymous: lol right
Sandman 7103 (6:57:40 PM): Limited time on the playground today.
Anonymous: lol
Sandman 7103 (6:57:56 PM): and he's moderating disputes between people arguing over who should be picked first in kickball
Sandman 7103 (6:57:59 PM): actually I take that back
Sandman 7103 (6:58:16 PM): kickball is awesome, and a game of kickball is certainly more civilised than what goes on at PSD
Sandman 7103 (6:58:20 PM): I apologize to kickball
Anonymous: lol
Anonymous: great
Sandman 7103 (6:58:44 PM): more like disputes between girls arguing over who is next on hop scotch
Anonymous: lol
Sandman 7103 (6:59:12 PM): He should have done that a year ago.
Anonymous: It was sad man
Sandman 7103 (6:59:29 PM): I would have gotten rid of the bullshit
Anonymous: like talking about people on a daily basis
Anonymous: lakerland
Anonymous: etc
Anonymous: childish
Sandman 7103 (7:00:08 PM): Not even that, I wouldn't have let it get that far
Anonymous: yo, he fucking got rid of you because you would have ended his little bitchy ass as an admin
Sandman 7103 (7:00:18 PM): Yup.
Sandman 7103 (7:00:32 PM): Its not even that he had more time than I did
Sandman 7103 (7:00:37 PM): its that his time was earlier in the day
Anonymous: yo you know Ala was also suppose to be a Admin too
Sandman 7103 (7:00:48 PM): leaving dick for me to do at the end of the night
Anonymous: like a couple of months ago
Sandman 7103 (7:01:06 PM): I was around for that... sort of.
Anonymous: But they had this other idea where you have commissioners for all three of the sports forums, basketball, baseball and football
Sandman 7103 (7:01:20 PM): I came back, plead my case, and I left
Sandman 7103 (7:01:24 PM): Yeah it's bullshit
Sandman 7103 (7:01:28 PM): It doesn't need to be that complicated
Sandman 7103 (7:01:40 PM): It doesn't need to be organized like the government of a small nation
Anonymous: Wrigs sent pm's to his cubs mods, and supermods to vote for the 3 commishes
Anonymous: right
Sandman 7103 (7:02:06 PM): The biggest problem is the personality type of most of the people here
Anonymous: it's a fucking forum
Sandman 7103 (7:02:09 PM): Here's how it goes.
Sandman 7103 (7:02:12 PM): Person A: I think this.
Sandman 7103 (7:02:19 PM): Person B: I think something different.
Sandman 7103 (7:02:22 PM): Person A: Counterpoint
Sandman 7103 (7:02:26 PM): Person B: counterpoint
Sandman 7103 (7:02:30 PM): Here's how it goes on PSD:
Sandman 7103 (7:02:39 PM): Person A: I think this, I am better than you.
Anonymous: lol
Sandman 7103 (7:02:50 PM): Person B: You're full of shit, it is I who is better than you?
Sandman 7103 (7:02:55 PM): Person A: You have no friends
Sandman 7103 (7:02:58 PM): Person B: Go get laid
Sandman 7103 (7:03:15 PM): There it is for you, just about 95% of the forum history of prosportsdaily.
Anonymous: lol
Sandman 7103 (7:03:22 PM): Seriously.
Sandman 7103 (7:03:24 PM): here's what you do
Anonymous: people don't know how to conduct themselves as mature people and just discuss what that forum is about
Anonymous: sports
Sandman 7103 (7:04:00 PM): post it there
Sandman 7103 (7:04:02 PM): see what people say.
Anonymous: lol
Anonymous: I want to post this entire convo so people can see how everyone feels about this site
Anonymous: like
Anonymous: what you said, is what everyone is saying
Sandman 7103 (7:09:01 PM): the entire thing, but dont put in the part about how I would have done better
Sandman 7103 (7:09:04 PM): I'm really not that arrogant.
Anonymous: lol

Anonymous said...

We should just start our own forum lol

Andrew Butler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

we should just start our own forum..we have enough people..what do you guys think?

Anonymous said...

hey ruven what's the Reference Forum?

Anonymous said...

Ruven, 3 of the great posters of PSD have left now. I can't see it ever being the same. You can prolly recognize my name, but thanks for being a great guy, seriously. It was fun talking to you about Ben Folds and other great stuff. You were recognized as one of the well-known posters on PSD and definately made the environment much better. Never be the same again. One man recently was banned for trying to get appreciation threads for you up. Its cheesy. Peace bro. We shall keep in touch.

Nozz, first, its nice to 'hear' from you. Now, what you say is completely true. Wrigley always downplayed any idea of your ideas in the TM forum from what i recall. It was never a fun page or 2 to read of you 2 bickering back and forth at each other. I think Wrigs sometimes abuses his power too much. It's startn to bug me.

Anyways, now is time for the PSD Revolution!

Anonymous said...

Ruven, sup. Man, what the hell happened? Seriously, i dont know what the hell is gonna happen to PSD with you, Mr. Kx, and nozz all gone now. 3 great posters. It aint the same man.

I am probably going on a rant on my last post. Anyways, you'll be missed in eveyr aspect of the forum.

And LMAO to al bundy's comment:

"Wrigs is a cunt".

-Jonny (Jacquewho?)

Lemme know if you are ever 'around' or just wana chat. Like about Ben Folds or the bad things about porn :).

cubssoxfan118@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your ididnothackpsd.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com