Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I did not harm PSD

There is a rumor going around that i hacked PSD.
No, that is not the case.
You all know me for a long time, i have posted detailed information about where i lived, pictures of my house in google maps, etc..
My myspace profile sits in the PSD friends list right at the top, it has my pictures and all sorts of info about me.
How crazy would i be to commit a criminal act on PSD by hacking it?

What a hacker would do to PSD is, delete the database of members, delete the Admins and take control of the site, delete the site all together, delete all the posts,
Does anyone here even think that i would do that to PSD?

Then theres the whole idea of me having leet hacking skillz   :)
Trust me folks, im not really that smart with technology.... im ok, but that takes a whole nother skillset that i do not have.

Its one thing to throw the usual dirt at me, fine im used to it... but to say that im trying to take down PSD or whatever, thats just a little too much, therefore why we have this post.

If you want to know more... ask.

11 comments:

TheFuture6 said...

So what are you going to do about it?

00sxy said...

I dunno man.....they're spitting out some pretty solid evidence.

Anonymous said...

Ruven, you let us down man. I was looking forward to having you run the offseason and what you did was wrong. i dont know how you can deny it because they obviously saw your IP address and it matched Mr Kxx's at the time. i was suprised when i woke up this morning and saw that we have a new commish. but what you did was wrong and you deserve the ban i guess

Ruven said...

Sorry if i let some of you guys down.
I didnt mean too and i honestly dont think what i did was bad.
I didnt use anyones account without their knowledge.

Anyhow... if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask.
I will try to answer asap.

Unknown said...

Ruven....what did people say about yoU?

scubasteve said...

Why is wrigs so scared of you?

Ruven said...

Scuba:
Who knows... but its not a new thing.
Its gone on since before i was a mod.
I had no idea he had issues with me until we started butting heads in the mod forum and he would take a krap on every idea i proposed.
Most of those ideas of course he later used and claimed as his own when he became Admin.

I hear you cant say my name on PSD without a mod deleting that thread.... is that true?

They should just ban my name :D

Anonymous said...

this whole thing is about money ruven, wrigs stated that "I have been (on payroll) since Andrew hired me July 2006" so there is no question that he was aware that andrew was going to sell when the overtures started back in may 07, is it coincidence that you were demodded days before the sale was announced on DIRECT SPORTS INC.'s website on july 18, 07? it seems to me that the demodding and then perma-ban was a power play by wrigleyboy to ensure that he didn't have to contend with another mod that could have potentially been added to the payroll

Ruven said...

Knox:
I dont really know you that well, i dont think i ran into you much on PSD...
But i appreciate you questioning things and not just taking the "company line" at at face value.

That goes for the rest of you too.

And it goes for/against me as well.
If any of you disagree with something i said, or think i might be misunderstood or whatever... let me know.
I am all about the truth, im not going to censor anyones comments either for or against me.

Anonymous said...

Are you still in our fantasy league commish?

Anonymous said...

Dude come back..the Mock seems so unorganized now. Seriously with all of this stuff happening now, i might just leave PSD.