Mrkx did not have his password hacked, stolen, or used without his consent.
I would never do that.
He told me that people who i had always known to be upfront and sincere with me, had been making bad comments about me in the mod forum.
They had been swayed by the lies that Wrigs and his group had said.
I did not believe it, and i asked him to tell me what they had said exactly.
Instead he gave me his password and told me to see for myself.
I was dismayed with what i read.
But i didnt want to get Mrkx in trouble, so i just read and didnt post.
I myself knew that if i posted it would get found out right away by someone like YF4L (he is good with IP's).
So i didnt post at first.
I brought it up with Mrkx in a PM, and he said... "fuck it, post if you want".
So i did.
I tried not to make it sound like me at first, to buy some time.
I tried doing what i had done in the past.... post constructive criticism.
My last post i think was asking for more moderators in the General forum to take care of all the spam during the night time.
Someone said that i got banned on purpose because i wanted pity... thats dumb.
People that know me and agree with me and what i tried to do for PSD dont need me to throw a pity party.
And the people who dont agree with me and thought i was more harm than good, well i wasnt about to change their minds in any way... they made their minds up a long time ago.
I knew i was going to get banned, yes, did i want to get banned... no, but i was prepared for it.
The same way i was prepared for Wrigley to demod me as soon as the sale of PSD was completed, he was given more power and made a salaried employee of SportsDirectInc.
I was ready for that and its why i didnt make a big deal about it.
Wrigley is doing the whole tar and feather act... the same one that he orquestrated after Bob Sacamento got demoded and banned.
Now i dont personally know much about Bob Sac, other than what the official word was.
But it looks a lot like what he is doing now.
Makes me think.... could it be possible that Bob Sac really wasnt as bad as he was made out to be?
I mean we all have been lead to believe the dude was the devil incarnate or something... by the same people i read having a similar opinion about me in the mod forum.
I guess its fitting for them to paint me with the same brush, Wrigs did say that he was demoding me because i had become like Bob Sacamento when he sent me my "you are demoded" PM.
So it looks like he is making his own prophecy come true, by making me the new BobSacamento.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Whose Bob Sacamento? Can U tell us the story behind him for people who dont know.
Ya theres a story behind Bob S. I just wanted to know.
Hey Ruven i think they really did this on perpose and i defiantly going to miss you posting on psd. BTW your were one of my favorite mods on the site.
Have you decide if you are going to post on another site.
They deleted the BobSac thread from the Mod forum?
News to me... must have been today or yesterday, or maybe i hadnt paid attention.
Bob Sac was pretty much the biggest mod on PSD before Wrigs was made Co-Admin.
He was a Cub mod and Supermod and was the biggest reason for PSD growing out of it being just another sports forum.
BobSac was the guy that helped Andrew (the former owner) the most in the early days.
The "story" goes that he grew to big for his britches and started deleting posts and overmoderating people in the baseball and cubs forum.
People that disagreed with him.
Im guessing people like the guy who replaced him and one upped him by becoming the Co-Admin and now Admin... Wrigleyboy.
Bob got demoded, eventually he started posting on another site.
He invited some of his friends on PSD to the site he was at now.
And that got him permbanned.
hey ruven they just permanently banned Mr Kx6533 this is bs
Yeah, looks like more and more posters are getting threats of bans for even talking about this anymore.
Sorry Mrkx :)
Did your blog about Kx get him Demodded?
ruven wigs said this about you
Ruven is resourceful enough to come back if he wants, but if he does, he'll only harm the site by making us look for him instead of doing other upgrades, and he'll only be going against everything he has said about banned users and multiple accounts in the past.
Ruven, I'm really sorry about what happened.
I never really liked half the stuff you said (I remember I hated you after you said milk wasn't really good for you), and we had our differences, but you really were the greatest poster on PSD. You opened my mind in different ways, and the GD forum will never be the same.
I'm disappointed if Wrigs banned you because of personal differences, but you can't be surprised. You were always the kind of poster (and I assume person) who would last 5 minutes in a 1984 world, and that seems to be what PSD has become.
I'll miss your posts, and please forward your myspace or facebook to me at blenderboy5@gmail.com
Your myspace is lonely.
BostonFan2007
Permabanned for his epic meltdown.
Unfortunately the acts of another member claim another victim.
__________________
another person permabanned.
Thanks for the kind words guys.
Blender Boy, i will call you out for being a NeoCon red ass once more, just wait, the day's not over.
people become much more vulnerable once they get on a payroll, wrigs has deleted my posts on more than one occasion for nothing more than CENSORSHIP and i think that i why this has happened to you ruven pisses me off like no other... it is the worst thing i can think of
Threatening bans for just talking about this...how pathetic is that??
-Jacque
Wrigs is done!
how is he done?
Post a Comment